Social Media Engagement Specialist
We’re ARC Media
If you’re a smart, social media-savvy person with a great work ethic and a heart for rural America, then we’d love to hear from you.
We educate, inform, and entertain more than 8 million Americans every month for clients.
- Act as our clients on social media.
- Engage with our clients’ customers when they like, share, retweet, regram, pin, or comment on content.
- Keep eyes and ears open for opportunities to share valuable content from social media pages in the client’s local online community on the client’s profile.
- Be willing to frequently suggest new, cool, and interesting content ideas for the creative team.
- Reliable, high-speed home internet
- Knowledge of social media basics across the most popular social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube)
- Your own computer
- Good judgment
- Great spelling and grammar
- Willingness to ask questions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to have fun
Mondays: 4:00 a.m. – 7:00 a.m. CST
Wednesdays: 12:00 a.m. – 7 a.m. CST
Saturdays: 12:00 a.m. – 2 a.m. CST
Sundays: 3:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. CST
Total = 14 hours
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with or willing to learn Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Creator Studio, Sprout Social, Google Drive, Quick Base, Basecamp, and Dropbox Business.
This is a part-time, remote-friendly, position that could be structured as a freelance/contract position or a part time employment opportunity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Thank you for considering ARC Media in your job search. ARC Media is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pioneer Utility Resources, and is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, marital status, uniformed services status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties. Any person requiring special accommodation should contact Matthew Pierce (MPierce@PUR.Coop) to assist in arrangements.
To apply to this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Melissa Shaw at email@example.com.
Pioneer Utility Resources closed on the deal to acquire ARC Media on March 31, 2020 — just weeks after the COVID-19 cancellations and closures spread around the country. Even without the pandemic, it would have been an eventful year for the talented teams at ARC and...
We love serving each of you and are excited for ARC to be a Cooperative. This alliance will mean national scale, enhanced offerings, and support for our Community-owned utilities! - Andy, Gus, and Melissa Pioneer Utility Resources Acquires ARC Media Alliance Will Mean...
ARC Media is happy to announce the introduction of our Cooperative Online Voting Tool! For Co-ops which allow online balloting as well as Co-ops who have had to postpone their annual meetings in 2020, this online portal will give you secure voting management and your...